Anna's Green Blog

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Grumpy old Dog: Global Warming

Grumpy old Dog: Global Warming

I think that Grump has got a point. It has crossed my mind in the past that perhaps our reign of dominance on this planet is coming to an end, just as the dinosaurs did. All organisms change and evolve. The only thing we can count on is change. It's a scary thought isn't it.

Last week I came across a link to the Al Gore film, An Inconvenient Truth. It was the first I'd heard of it. Then I went to the local independent cinema in Bradford last weekend (to see Snow Cake which I recommend by the way) and saw a trailer for the Al Gore movie. We're intending to go and see it later this month.

1 Comments:

  • Thanks for the link and no I haven't seen Al's movie yet but hope to one day, maybe on DVD. Good to see you are back blogging again. I wondered where you had been, just dropping the odd comment in my blog. Have you cycled your way around the UK over the past month? Must catch up soon.
    Woof.

    By Blogger Grump, at October 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home