Anna's Green Blog

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I'm back!

Guardian Unlimited | The Guardian | 'Bidet toilets, they're the future - I've sat on one'
Link: http://www.guardian.co.uk/g2/story/0,,1850911,00.html


Very interesting article from the Guardian ;-)

Yes, I'm back from pedalling the Basque territories. Only came across two internet cafes in the whole two weeks. One in Zarautz on the Basque coast - it was just about to close when we came across it. The other was in another coastal town - the small town of Leteiko - we didn't have time to stop at this one.

So, as to when I'm going to write about it, I don't know. I have only the barest of notes to go on, made during bike-free intervals.

I've been busy catching up on emails since I got back. I've now had at least 80 replies to my 130 emails sent out before the holiday - actually it is probably more than this, thinking about it. But even 80 out of 130 is a very good response rate. I've had several offers of work. Whoopee!


1 Comments:

  • So that is why i haven't had a reply to my email. Good to see you and Paul made it home in two pieces. Coast to coast now eh?
    Thanks for the postcard. x

    By Blogger Grump, at August 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home