Anna's Green Blog

Friday, July 14, 2006

43 Things

Reading the latest entry for 'Three Beautiful Things' (which I have a link feed to) I found Clare's link to '43 Things'. I'll look at it more thoroughly when I've got time. It's a serendipitious find as I need to set goals. One of the ones that jumps off the screen on the Home Page is 'write a book'. I've just finished the second day of the Bill O'Hanlon seminar on writing and publishing. He is a brilliant presenter and I'm enjoying the workshop. There are some great people on it too. Perhaps I can write a book after all ... I'm certainly going to have a go at another piece for Mslexia. I'm going to aim for incremental writing - 10 minutes a day on a theme. At first I'll freewrite, then as ideas come up I'll focus in.

1 Comments:

  • Thanks for the Woof you could do all your own editing on your own book. Good to see you are getting into writing.
    Mark x

    By Blogger Grump, at July 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home