Anna's Green Blog

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Postcrossing

I have just discovered Postcrossing. I have registered and have now received the address to which to send my first postcard - to a woman in Berlin. Why didn't I know about this site before? I've been collecting postcards all my life - or at least since I was about 2 years old and a friend of my mother's sent me a postcard. I am also intending to register with Bookcrossing. I have been aware of this for some time. I have never come across a Bookcrossing book myself, but someone I worked with came across one last year; it had been left in the cafe area on the landing outside our office.

Another website of interest is that of the Cloud Appreciation Society. This I came across at the weekend, when briefly visiting my cousin, Jane, on the way back from Tony and Jo's wedding in Somerset. Jane proudly showed us her recently acquired copy of The Cloudspotter's Guide which refers to the website.

1 Comments:

  • I wondered where you had been. We went down to Ocean Grove for a couple of days cold but clear and lovely on the beach. Write soon. x mark

    By Blogger Grump, at June 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home