Anna's Green Blog

Saturday, June 17, 2006

McCoco

It's been weeks since I last posted. So, what has happened in the intervening time?

On the weekend of Spring Bank Holiday I went up to Wiston Lodge in Scotland for a co-counselling residential workshop organised by the Scottish co-counselling community (the workshop is dubbed 'McCoco'). Wiston Lodge is beautiful (though not as nice a setting and ambiance as Laurieston Hall) and I had a great time, seeing people I'd not seen for ages. Everyone remarked on how relaxed and well I was looking (having escaped the clutches of Bradford Council!). I did a lot of drumming in spare moments and realised how little I play at home - because of the noise and potential neighbour nuisance. I was really getting into improvising and did some great pieces - none of which I can recall of course.

Unfortunately, I came down with a bug on the last evening of McCoco - feeling sick and dizzy. This made the drive back very unpleasant and protracted and I felt below par for the rest of the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home