Anna's Green Blog

Monday, May 22, 2006

Rain and rain and rain and rain ...

It didn't stay fine for long yesterday! More rain today and rain forecast for the rest of the week - except for Thursday when there's a maximum temperature of 15C predicted! Today the temperature range is 4-12C I suspect it's at the lower end of the scale. I've got the fan heater on here in this little bedroom that serves as an office. On the plus side, Paul's feast yesterday evening was impressive: chicken and coconut soup, Thai spring rolls, rice and stir fried chicken and vegetables, chicken with pumpkin and ginger, prawns and ginger, and coconut custard, pumpkin and ice cream to follow. Dan liked it too. My new computer arrived today. Now I have to finish sorting out all the files on this one and try to somehow save my Outlook Contacts file - either that or do a print-out of it and type them all back in. Can't do a print-out at the moment though, because my printer broke down at the start of the year (just when I'd put a new ink cartridge in - sod's law!). The new printer is on it's way though. My PDA should arrive sometime this week too - and the folding keyboard. On Thursday I'm off up to Scotland for a long weekend - on a co-counselling residential. I've been feeling a bit out of touch with the co-counselling community. I'm looking forward to the weekend.

1 Comments:

  • Re the outlook files. If you have a memory stick collect the addresses and then import them into your new computer. Usually it's in file in address book and it says import files.
    Hope all goes well with the new compputer. Thanks for Jack's birthday wishes. Mark x

    By Blogger Grump, at May 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home